Card Services/Accounting Specialist I
|April 03, 2014 - May 31, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The primary function of this position is to perform various credit union accounting and administrative tasks.|
|Duties:||- Perform ACH, payroll, wire transfers and Direct Payment functions.|
- Process accounts payable, including invoices, check requests and expense reports.
- Assist with the daily mail posting of deposits and loan payments.
- Balance daily and manage Bank accounts and Corp CU accounts.
- Balance various general ledger accounts on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Order/reorder Cash, Check and Visa Cards.
- Perform various research-related tasks, including but not limited to card related issues, statement copies, check copies and other member inquiries.
- Assist in opening and distributing mail, manage postage machine and outgoing mail.
- Backup other accounting and administrative positions.
- Process ATM, Check Card and Visa Card disputes/chargebacks.
- File bond claims on card losses.
- Assist members with Official Check and Money
- Order issues and stop payments.
- Process and post Credit Union payroll.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||- High school graduate required and two years of college accounting or one to two years related experience and/or training preferred.|
- Card services experience preferred.
- Recent accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize required.
- Strong verbal, written, and telephone communications required.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately to meet daily deadlines.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A CREDIT CHECK IS CONDUCTED.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.